To keep this post from becoming a buffet table of unrelated thoughts, the topics will be arranged as the . . .
Top eight things that seem very important to tell the readers of this blog, but which I will later realize are maybe not that pressing after all…
1) An Archives page was added last night. You can probably see it in the upper right-hand corner of this window right now. Click on it. Go ahead, click on it. It will take you to a nice screen where you can view all the posts this blog has accumulated so far, throughout its three-week-long history.
2) This blog also has a sidebar. Only… you can’t see it on the home page or the post pages. Which is stupid. Oh, well. You CAN see it on the Archive page, which by now you have clicked on and visited.
3) My friend Lila pointed out that the images in the posts are often too large to view on the screen all at once. If you want to see an image optimized for your screen, just click on it. Or, hover over the image and it will prompt you to click it for a screen optimized view.
5) I am still trying to figure out how to make a gallery for this blog. I’m rapidly learning that the template – AutoFocus – is nice to look at, but fairly clunky in the functionality department. Hopefully the thing will be up and running by this weekend.
6) This week has been a week of bad coffee. And decreased artistic production. A coincidence…?
7) To break this current bout of artistic constipation, I am asking you, readers, to recommend a subject for me to draw. Be specific. Be outlandish. Be quick. At least one of your suggestions will be chosen this Saturday, drawn, and then posted on Monday.
8) This little drawing will have to tide you over for now. I found it in a sketchbook from years ago…
See ya later!